Arc Rating 12.4 cal/cm2 Kit Includes:
- Dielectric hard cap with slotted cap visor/adaptor, faceshield with chin cup and a faceshield assembly bag
- 1-ply stretch FR Cotton knitted hood with 1-ply cape, flame resistant and launderable, full face opening
- 50" length coat, 9 oz. Navy Blue WESTEX™ UltraSoft® construction, military collar, covered zipper front closure; storm flap with VELCRO® closure, NOMEX® wristlets
- 19" leggings, 9 oz. Navy Blue WESTEX™ UltraSoft® Construction, VELCRO® closure and pull tab for quick removal
- The 600 denier lightweight water repellent Nylon 13" high x 21" width x 13" deep equipment bag has a zipper closure and 15" x 9" inner pocket with VELCRO® closure; the handling straps have a snapped keeper
- Safety glasses and ear plugs
- Size: Medium through 3XLarge
- Fits heights up to 6'2"
NFPA 70E requires the entire body to be equally covered. Leggings must be worn with the hood and long coat option.
Warning: Once a garment has been exposed to an arc flash, it should be removed from service.